ONLINE IIT JEE COACHING IN INDIA
The Joint Entrance Exam is a National Entrance Examination organized for candidates seeking to pursue an engineering degree from the Indian Institute of Technology on the successful qualification of their JEE exam. This exam is conducted annually to choose candidates for the 4-year B. Tech, B. Pharma, 5-year B. Arch, Integrated M. Sc, and MTech applications.
Eligibility concerning qualifications for appearing to give IIT-JEE:
- Learners in (10+2) or relative identifying assessment, must get at least 60% (55% for SC/ST and PD) the papers.
- A student can have only 2 trials to clear the JEE during which the candidate qualifies for the examination of XII.
- Students who are a part of any of the IITs, IIT-BHU, Varanasi, and ISM, Dhanbad through JEE will not be able to appear for JEE consecutively.
At our institute, GATEIIT, we have a team of expert and trained faculty members who make sure that your learning process for the examination goes well. This is one of the most interesting, smooth sailing, and enriching ones for gaining the knowledge and you are ready to face all the challenges that lie ahead even after the examination.
Why choose GATEIIT for your Online IIT-JEE (MAIN & ADVANCED) Coaching?
1. Our Methodology makes sure that by the end of the course the students are equipped to solve and resolve problems analytically, skilfully and improve their parallel thinking as well as problem-solving skills.
2. Syllabus Coverage with affluence and in-depth explanation so that the students understand theories well. Primarily Focusing on clearing the fundamental concepts and then gradually advancing to higher levels so that it isn’t hard to decipher for them. On-time completion of the syllabus also gives us ample time for revision and clearing the doubts of the students.
3. Intellectual Faculty members give the best possible Coaching Online for IIT JEE with immense experience and training in their respective subjects or fields to give supervision and mentorship to the students as well as guide them accordingly.
4. Inclusive Study material with E-notes, E-books, previous year study material and papers, videos that can be revisited multiple times, and many more such comprehensive notes. These have been curated in such a way that they can be accessed anywhere – anytime thus increasing efficiency of the students.
5. Frequent Assessments and tests help us keep tabs on the regularity as well as the progress of the students. The tests are made as per the competitive examination requirement. Test series- topic-wise, chapter-wise, or full-length, quizzes.
Our aim in imparting this Online IIT JEE Coaching is to make sure that students are super-confident and can perform under stress by the end of the course. Also, we make sure that they are thorough with all the concepts and can solve numerous problems while managing their time accordingly.